City of National City - Violation Reduction and Clearance Standards
1) All trash, rubbish, debris, cuttings and or combustible materials must be removed from the property and properly disposed of.
2) Clear the entire property of all weeds, dead vegetation, and debris. Also all rubbish and discarded combustible material must be removed from the property.
3) Mature trees must be trimmed to six (6) feet above the ground.
4) Remove all vegetation existing within ten (10) feet of a chimney.
5) Fifty (50) feet fire break at the property lines abutting the improved properties. Distance shall be measured in a horizontal plane.
6) One hundred (100) feet at the top of hill (inclines).
7) Roadways and or driveways shall be cleared to at least the width of the roadway plus fifty (50) feet on each side, and to a height of thirteen and one-half (13½) feet above the road surface.